Don’t Worry, it is going to be fine. Tips for First-Timers!
Making love is one of the most beautiful things two people can do together. It involves trust, vulnerability, and intimacy. And while the act itself is relatively simple, it can still be nerve-wracking the first time you do it with someone new. If you’re a gay man who is about to embark on this adventure for the first time, never fear! We’re here to help. In this post, we’ll offer some tips on what to do when you’re nervous, how to make sure it doesn’t hurt (too much), and what to do if you’re bad at it (spoiler alert: you’re probably not). So read on, and enjoy the ride!
1. Don’t worry, be gay. We know, we know—this is easier said than done. But the truth is that everyone feels nervous before they have sex for the first time (or even the 100th time). The key is not to let those nerves get the best of you. Take a few deep breaths, relax, and remember that there’s nothing to be scared of. Everything will be just fine.
2. Make sure it doesn’t hurt… too much. There’s no denying that sex can be a bit painful at times, especially when you’re doing it for the first time. The good news is that there are lots of things you can do to make sure it doesn’t hurt too much. First, make sure you’re using plenty of gay lube—this will help reduce friction and make everything feel a lot better. Second, take your time and go slow at first. There’s no need to rush things; you want to savour every moment, after all! Lastly, if things start to hurt too much, don’t be afraid to speak up and take a break if necessary. Your partner will understand. Some men like to use some Poppers UK but that is not for everybody.
3. But don’t worry if you’re bad at it. Chances are, you’re not nearly as bad as you think you are! However, even if you are bad at it (it happens to the best of us), don’t sweat it too much—you’ll only get better with practice. And besides, your partner will probably be more than happy to help guide you along the way.
4. Pick the right partner. This may seem like an obvious one, but it’s worth mentioning, nonetheless. You want to make sure that you’re with someone who you trust and feel comfortable with. After all, you’ll be getting up close and personal with them in a way that you probably haven’t before. Trust is key here—if you can’t trust your partner, the whole experience will be that much more stressful.
5. Do some prep work. Before you even start getting undressed, take some time to set the mood. Light some candles, put on some sultry music, and make sure the room is nice and warm. You want everything to be as comfortable as possible so that you can relax and focus on enjoying yourself. You also want to make sure you have an anal douche this will allow you to relax into your session without any worries.
6. Communicate, communicate, communicate! This is perhaps the most important tip of all. Communication is key in any relationship, but it’s especially important when you’re exploring new territory together. Talk about what you like, what you don’t like, what feels good, what doesn’t feel so good…you get the idea. The more you communicate with each other, the better the experience will be for both of you. Not everybody is confident to talk about these things so you could write things down if that works better for you.
7. You can introduce toys into the play to lighten the mood. A small gay dildo or a butt plug can be a great start to either loosen up a little or just for fun that could take your mind off things in case you might be worried to have penetrative sex later if that was the plan.
8. Do I look good enough? This is a question that plagues all of us at one point or another but rest assured—you look fabulous! Just be confident in who you are and let your inner light shine through—that’s what’s really going to attract your partner to you in the end.
Making love for the first time can be a nerve-wracking experience, but just remember to relax and take things slow. Follow these simple tips and you’ll be sure to have a great time—enjoy!