Start planning for Benidorm Pride
With its stunning beaches, great weather, and vibrant nightlife, Benidorm is one of the most popular vacation destinations in Spain.
For the LGBTQ traveller, there’s no better time to visit Benidorm than during the annual Pride celebrations.
Here’s everything you need to know about this year’s LGBTQ Pride festival.
The 2019 Pride celebrations kick off on Monday 2 September, and will run through until Sunday 8 September.
The Opening Party
- Wednesday 4 September
- Held at the Mirador del Castillo overlooking the ocean
The White Party
- Thursday 5 September
- Held at the Mirador del Castillo with international DJs and go-go dancers
The Pool Party
- Friday 6 September
- Held at Penelope Beach Club.
- Saturday 7 September
- The parade starts from 5 PM and then the party continues at Auditorium Julio Iglesias
The Beach Party
- Sunday 8 September
- The closing party for the Pride festival is a free party on Levante Beach.
- Gaydar is proud to be one of the major sponsors of Benidorm Pride - helping you to get what you want, when you want it.
- Make sure that your Gaydar profile is up-to-date and ready for action. Benidorm’s Pride celebrations is a great opportunity to meet new people and have some fun!