As we say goodbye to the year that’s just finished, it’s time to get the diary out and look ahead to some of the big events and occasions that will be the milestones of 2019.
Which of these are you putting in your diary?
3 February – Superbowl
- One of the world’s major sporting events, there’s also a bit of interest in who is picked to perform the half-time show. The year it’s going to be Maroon 5.
14th February – Valentine’s Day
- Love always wins and Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to spread a bit of love around.
17 March – St Patrick’s Day
- Looking for an excuse to drink Guinness and search for any Irish roots in your family tree? This is the day to wear green and embrace your Celtic heritage.
19 April – Easter
- Depending on where you are in the world, the long weekend delivered by Easter celebrations is not only a good excuse to enjoy some quality, but it’s a popular time to go away for vacation or spend time with family and friends.
18 May – Eurovision
- This year, the Eurovision Song Contest will be held in Tel Aviv in Israel. The semi-finals kick off on 14th May.
20 September – Rugby World Cup
- This time around, the Rugby World Cup is being held in Japan. It’s going to run until 2 November – if you’re into rugby, it doesn’t get any better than this.
31 October – Halloween
- It’s never too early to start planning your Halloween costume. Will you be sexy or spooky?
28 November – Thanksgiving
- Turkey Day is mainly celebrated in the US. A national holiday when people look to spend time with family and friends.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE