If you’re planning a city mini-break, and you fancy getting a bit loose and meeting a few locals, then here’s a few big nights out that you might want to add to your travel wish-list.
- Spain’s beach-side party city submits to the music of Matinée.
- Easter sees the traditional migration of bears from across Europe, heading to Berlin for a weekend of boisterous debauchery.
- This is a major, three-day event over the Easter weekend.
- La Demence is a destination in itself – guys from across Europe will be making the journey to Brussels to be part of it.
- Sitges is always a fun getaway. Add some bears into the mix and it all goes next-level.
Turning the heat up in Gran Canaria, the Pride celebrations in Maspalomas are known to be vibrant and a bit wild.
- If the weather is good, then celebrating Pride in Brussels is a fantastic experience – everyone out in the street, dancing and drinking.
- A queer theme park experience.
- An XXL edition to celebrate Pride.
- Fly the flag in Paris this summer!
If you’d like to add a listing to our event calendar, please email Gareth@MeansHappy.com