Where to party in Europe
If you’re planning a city mini-break, and you fancy getting a bit loose and meeting a few locals, then here’s a few big nights out that you might want to add to your travel wish-list.
- Monthly party at Polygon Club.
- Sitges is always a fun getaway. Add some bears into the mix and it all goes next-level.
- Turning the heat up in Gran Canaria, the Pride celebrations in Maspalomas are known to be vibrant and a bit wild.
- Suzie Krueger takes her legendary London club to Gran Canaria to be part of Fetish Week.
- If the weather is good, then celebrating Pride in Brussels is a fantastic experience – everyone out in the street, dancing and drinking.
- A queer theme park experience.
- An XXL edition to celebrate Pride.
- Fly the flag in Paris this summer!
- One of the biggest queer events of the summer. The water park party is legendary.
- Sailing out of Rome, the La Demence cruise takes you to Croatia and Albania, with plenty of parties along the way.
If you’d like to add a listing to our event calendar, please email [email protected]