Where to party in Europe
If you’re planning a city mini-break, and you fancy getting a bit loose and meeting a few locals, then here’s a few big nights out that you might want to add to your travel wish-list.
- Fly the flag in Paris this summer!
One of Germany’s biggest LGBTQ Pride celebrations, in recent years Cologne’s Pride Party Festival has become an international magnet for Europe’s serious queer club kids.
The festival will see 40 big-name DJs performing in the city’s best venues, providing the soundtrack for Cologne Pride with 80 hours of indoor and outdoor events held day and night around the city.
- The Boots hosts a party for the guys that are into sneakers and sportswear.
- Revolver’s official opening party for Berlin Pride.
- One of the biggest queer events of the summer. The water park party is legendary.
- Sitges is always a fun getaway. Add some bears into the mix and it all goes next-level.
If you’re wanting to find some winter warmth, then the Winter Pride celebrations on Gran Canaria are a great option.
- If the weather is good, then celebrating Pride in Brussels is a fantastic experience – everyone out in the street, dancing and drinking.
- Sailing out of Rome, the La Demence cruise takes you to Croatia and Albania, with plenty of parties along the way.
If you’d like to add a listing to our event calendar, please email [email protected]