Got a story to tell? We want to read your erotic fiction!
Ever fancied writing some erotic fiction?
This could be your chance.
Send us your original erotic fiction and – if it meets our criteria – we’ll pay you £50.
What’s the criteria?
- Word count: Minimum of 1,000 words. There’s no set maximum, but general guidance would be no more than 2,500.
- You have to mention Gaydar (the online dating platform) somewhere in your story. Gaydar needs to be presented in a positive light.
- It needs to be of sufficient quality that our readers will understand and enjoy your story.
- The story has to be your original work – not plagiarised or copied from anywhere.
What can I write about?
- We want stories about erotic encounters between men.
- It can be as sexual and explicit and as filthy as you like.
- You can explore any fantasies that rock your world – as long as it’s not illegal in the UK.
Where will it be published?
- Your story will be published here on Means Happy
- Each story will have it’s own unique URL, so you’ll be able to share it on your social media channels – if you want to.
Who owns the copyright?
- You retain ownership of the story.
- Our payment is to licence it so we can publish it on Means Happy.
- You are welcome to publish the story elsewhere, at your discretion.
Can I be anonymous?
- Yes, you can use a pen-name or we can just mark it as an anonymous contribution.
- If you want your name on it, that’s cool. We can link to your Twitter profile or anything that you’re wanting to showcase.
Where do I send it?
- Email your submission to [email protected]
- We’ll acknowledge receipt and give you initial feedback on your submission within 24 hours.
How do I get paid?
- Once we confirm that your submission meets our criteria and has been accepted, we’ll pay you £50 via PayPal.
- Payment will be immediate.
When can I submit my story?
- Submit it now!
- Get writing, we’re ready to receive your submission.
- We can’t wait to read all about your fantasies!