How’s Your Gaydar?
Can you really tell if someone is queer? Do you have a finely-tuned ‘Gaydar’ that can pick up on the subtle signals and cues that indicate whether or not the guy that you’re talking to is on your team? There’s not much science behind it, but it’s a fun way to gamify the dating experience in the real world.
It also happens to be the name of one of the original online dating specialists for the LGBTQ community – Gaydar was established over 20 years ago and is still going strong.
Life in lock-down
Obviously, physical barriers to dating and hooking up are only a small part of the challenges that we’re all having to navigate during lock-down and the new normal of the Covid-19 pandemic.
How have you been coping? We’d love to hear from you – you can send us a video, an audio file, some photos, a haiku, or just slide into our DMs and talk dirty to us.
We’re interested in whatever you’re up to. Such as:
- How are you coping with life in lock-down?
- What will you do as soon as lock-down is over?
- What do they miss most?
- How have you had to adapt your normal activities? Has your choir gone online? Has your sports-team found a way to train together?
- How are groups they are part of functioning during lockdown (online
- Who are you in lock-down with? Housemates? Family? A partner? How’s that been?
- Have you tried dating or connecting with other guys while you’re in lock-down? Have you got any post lock-down dates lined up?
- Have you started paying for porn? Are you spending more on porn?
- Masturbation. Discuss.
- Are you going to be a different person after lock-down?
- What sort of face-mask are you opting for? Have you made your own?
- Have you been personally impacted by Covid-19? Is there anyone you’d like to thank for getting you through?
Get in touch! We’re standing by, ready for your call.